Ю. Б. Голицынский
4-е изд., СПб.: КАРО, 2003. - 288с.
Внимание! Номера могут не совпадать. Сравнивайте номера упражнений и ответов по контексту.
1. This is a book. It is my book. 2. Is this your pencil? — No, it isn't my pencil, it is my sister's pencil. 3. I have a sister. My sister is an engineer. My sister's husband is a doctor. 4. I have no handbag. 5. She has got a headache. 6. Have they got a car? — Yes, they have. Their car is very expensive but reliable. 7. Have you got a calculator? — No, I haven't. 8. Is this a watch? — No, it isn't a watch, it's a pen. 9. This pen is good, and that pen is bad. 10. I can see a pencil on your table, but I can see no paper. 11. Give me a chair, please. 12, They have a dog and two cats. 13. I have a spoon in my plate, but I have no soup in it. 14. My friend says he is going to be a millionaire one day. 15. Would you like an orange? 16. Mr. Smith is an artist, Mrs. Smith is a poetess.
1. He hasn't got a car. But he's got a computer. The computer is new. 2. My friends have got a cat and a dog. The dog never bites the cat. 3, This is a tree. The tree is green. 4. I can see three boys. The boys are playing. 5. I have a bicycle. The bicycle is black. My friend has no bicycle. 6. Our room is large. 7. We wrote a dictation yesterday. The dictation was long. 8. She has two daughters and one son. Her son is a pupil. 9. Last year I gave my mother a bracelet for her birthday. She liked the bracelet. 10. My brother's friendhas no dog. 11. This pencil is broken. Give me that pencil, please. 12. She has a ball. The ball is big. 13. I got a letter from my friend yesterday. The letter was interesting. 14. When they were in Geneva, they stayed at a hotel. Sometimes they had dinner at the hotel and sometimes in a restaurant.
1. This is a pen. The pen is red. 2. These are pencils. The pencils are black. 3. This is soup. The soup is tasty. 4. In the morning I eat a sandwich and drink tea. 5. She gave me coffee and a cake. The coffee was hot. The cake was tasty. 6. Do you like ice cream? 7. I see a book in your hand. Is the book interesting? 8. Do you need a camera? 9. He never eats meat, he always eats vegetables, cereals, seeds, fruit, and nuts. He is a vegetarian. 10. This is a pineapple. The pineapple is delicious. 11. Elaine, apples are good for you! 12. My cousin is upset. He's got a sore throat. 13. This is cottage cheese. The cottage cheese is fresh. 14. She bought meat, butter and potatoes yesterday. She also bought a cake. The cake was very tasty. We ate the cake with tea. 15. This is my table. On the table I have a book, two pencils, a pen and paper. 16. This is a bag. The bag is brown. It is my sister's bag. And this is my bag. It is yellow.
1 have two sisters. My sisters are students. 2. We are at home. 3. My brother is not at home, he is at school. 4. My mother is at work. She is a doctor. 5. I am not a doctor. 6. I have no sister. 7. He is not a pilot. 8. I have thirty-two teeth. 9. He has a child. 10. She has two children. Her children are at school. 11. Is your father at home? — No, he is at work. 12. Where is your brother? — He is at home.
1. We have a large family. 2. My granny often tells us long interesting stories. 3. My father is an engineer. He works at a factory. The factory is large. 4. My mother is a doctor. She works at a large hospital. She is at work now. 5. My aunt is a teacher. She works at school. The school is good. My aunt is not at school now. She is at home. She is drinking tea and eating jam. The jam is sweet. I am at home, too. I am drinking tea and eating a sandwich. The sandwich is tasty. 6. My sister is at school. She is a pupil. 7. My cousin has a big black cat. My cousin's cat has two kittens. The cat likes milk. The kittens like milk, too. 8. I am an engineer. 9. My son is a pupil, 10. He is a good pupil. 11. This is a house. 12. This is my pencil. 13. You have some pencils, but I have no pencil. Give me a pencil, please.
1. What's the weather like today? — The weather is fine. 2. The sun is yellow. 3. The sky is grey today. 4. The Earth is a planet. 5. We had an English lesson yesterday. The teacher asked me many questions. The questions were difficult. 6. Where is your brother? — He is at home. He is in his room. He is sitting at the table. He is doing his homework. The homework is difficult. 7. Our cat is sitting on the sofa. 8. It is very dark in the room. Turn on the light, please. 9. Nick went into the bathroom, turned on the water and washed his hands.
1. This is a good book. Take the book from the table. Put this book into the bookcase. 2. The weather is fine today. The sky is blue. The sun is shining brightly in the blue sky. 3. This is a boy. The boy is at school. He is a pupil. This boy is my brother's friend. He has a cat, but he has no dog. He likes his cat. He gives the cat milk every day. 4. Yesterday I received a letter from my friend. The letter was interesting. 5. We live in a big house. I like the house very much. 6. Are you a worker? — No, I am a student. 7. I like your beautiful flower. Give me the flower, please. 8. My mother is at home. She is reading an interesting book. 9. My father is not at home. He is at work. He is a doctor. He is a good doctor. He works at a hospital. The hospital is large.
1. There is a big tree in the garden. 2. There is a bank near here. — Where is the bank? 3. There is a new supermarket in the centre of our town. 4. There is a hotel over there. The hotel isn't cheap. 5. Where is the cat? — The cat is on the sofa. 6. Where is the book? — The book is on the shelf. 7. Where are the flowers? — The flowers are in a beautiful vase. 8. Where is the vase? — The vase is on a little table near the window. 9. Open the window, please. The weather is fine today. I can see the sun in the sky. I can see a nice little bird. The bird is sitting in a big tree. The tree is green. 10. There is a little white cloud in the sky. 11. We have a large room. There is a big sofa in the room and a little lamp on the wall over the sofa. I like to sit on the sofa and read a good book.
1. There is a wonderful small computer in front of the books there. 2. Where is the soup? — The soup is in a big saucepan on the gas cooker. 3. Whete are the cutlets? — The cutlets are in the refrigerator on a little plate. 4. There is no bread on the table. Where is the bread? 5. There is a little brown coffee table in our room in front of the sofa. 6. Where is the table in your room? 7. There is a thick carpet on the floor in my mother's room. 8. Is your brother at home? — No, he is at work. He works at a big factory. He is an engineer. 9. My sister has many books. The books are in a big bookcase. 10. The weather is fine today. Let's go and play in the yard. There are many children in the yard. They are playing with a ball.
1. 1 see a bottle of pineapple juice on the kitchen table. 2. Her son has a great sense of humor. 3. There was a discotheque at the club last Saturday but he didn't go. 4. Is there a bus stop near the building? 5. We have a big dog. The dog is very clever. 6. My friend has a very good computer. 7. This boy is big. He is a student. 8. There is a very big piano in the hall. 9. This is a tree and that is not a tree. It's a bush. 10. I am a boy. I am a pupil. I learn at school. 11. My sister is at work. She is a secretary. She works at a large office. 12. This is a very difficult question. I don't know the answer to it. 13. Do you see a little girl with a big ball in her hands? She is a pupil of our school. 14. There was a beautiful flower in this vase yesterday. Where is the flower now? 15. Last year we were in Geneva. It is an exciting city to visit, but a very expensive place to live.
1. There is a jar of orange marmelade in the middle of the shelf. 2. There is a big box of cereal to the right of you. 3. There is a bunch of bananas on the table. Don't keep them in the refrigerator. 4. There is a loaf of white bread on the upper shelf of the refrigerator. If you want your bread to be fresh, keep it only in the refrigerator. 5. Is there a bag of flour in the cupboard? 6. There was a bottle of lemonade in the corner of the kitchen. 7. There is a thick red carpet in my room. The carpet is on the floor in front of the sofa. 8. Where is the table in your brother's room? — His table is near the window. 9. I can see a fine vase on the shelf. Is it your vase? 10. We have no piano in our living room. 11. My uncle is married. He has a beautiful wife. They have a son, but they have no daughter. 12. I can see a nice coffee table in the middle of the room to the right of the door. It is black and red. I like the coffee table. 13. Our TV set is on a little table in the corner of the room. 14. There is a beautiful picture in my father's study. The picture is on the wall to the left of the window.
My aunt's flat is in a new house. There is a living room, a bedroom, a study, a bathroom and a kitchen in the flat. The bedroom is a large room with two windows. The room is light as the windows are large. There are white curtains on the windows. There are two beds with large pillows on them. There are small tables near the beds. There are lamps on them. To the left of the door there is a dressing table with a mirror on it. There is a low chair at the dressing table. There are several pictures on the pale green walls. There is a thick carpet on the floor. The carpet is dark green. The room is very cosy.
1. There is a park behind the hospital. There are some beautiful trees in the park. 2. There is a good film on TV this evening. I am going to watch it. 3. There is a library between the school and the bank. There are some English and German books in this library. 4. There is a sofa in the corner of the room. 5. There are some cushions on the sofa. 6. There are some books on the shelf. Give me a book, please. 7. Look into the refrigerator. What can you see on the shelves? — There is some butter in the butter dish. There is some sausage, but there is no cheese. There are some eggs and some apples. There is an orange, a lemon, and some jam in a little vase. 8. There is some juice in this cup. May I drink the juice? 9. There are some girls in the yard, but I can see no boys. Where are the boys? — Oh, all the boys are playing football at the stadium. 10. There is a peculiar charm in her voice.
1. Where is the bus station? — The bus station is next to the gas station. 2. There are two pets in the house: a cat and a dog. 3. There is a TV antenna on the roof. 4. There is a mailbox between the building and the bus stop, 5. There is a big dog in front of the fireplace. 6. Do you speak English at work or at school? 7. She had a bad day today. 8. I have a colour TV set. The TV set is on a little table in the corner of the room. 9. There is a book, a pen, and some paper on my writing desk. 10. My brother is a teacher. He works at school. He has very good books. His books are in a big bookcase. 11. There is some tea in my glass. There is no tea in my friend's glass. His glass is empty. 12. Where is the coffee table in your room? — The coffee table is in front of the sofa. There is a cup on the coffee table and some newspapers. There is some coffee in the cup. 13. There are some photographs on the sofa. 14. There is a guitar on the chair near the piano.
Категория: информация необходимая для Учеников |
Просмотров: 1844 |
| Рейтинг: 3.8/4|
Добавлять комментарии могут только зарегистрированные пользователи.