1. Every day my brother and I get up at eight o'clock and walk to school. I like school. It's fun. My brother loves football. He hates homework. So he doesn't like to go to school. Will he go to work in the future? 2. My friend has to get up early in the morning because he goes to school. That's why he usually goes to bed early in the evening. 3. The weather was very bad in the morning yesterday. The sky was grey and it was raining. But in the middle of the day the weather began to change. The rain stopped and the sun appeared from behind the clouds. In the afternoon it was very warm. I did not want to stay at home and went into the yard. There were boys and girls in the yard. We played in the yard till late in the evening. When I came home, I drank tea, ate a sandwich and went to bed at once. I slept very well at night.
1. My brother is a pupil. He goes to school. He goes to school in the morning. He has five or six lessons every day. In the afternoon he goes home. At home he does his homework. In the evening he reads books. He usually goes to bed at half past ten. At night he sleeps. 2. My father goes to work in the morning and comes home in the evening. 3. I get up at half past seven in the morning and ga to bed at a quarter to eleven in the evening. 4. When does your mother leave home for work? — She leaves home for work at a quarter past eight. 5. When do you leave home for school? — I leave home for school at half past eight. 6. What do you do when you come home from school? — I do my homework, talk to my friends on the phone and go for walks., "' I often listen to music. I like jazz best.
1. We always go to the Russian Museum on Sunday. 2. On Saturday she usually goes to the Philharmonic. 3. In August he has his birthday. He is planning to have a nice party with his friends. 4. There are three rooms and a kitchen in our new flat, 5, My new dress is made of silk. 6. If you want to write something on the blackboard, you must have a piece of chalk. 7. Are there any pupils in the classroom? 8. I have a new English book. The book is very interesting. 9. There is a garden in front of our school. The garden is not large, but it is very nice. 10. May is the fifth month of the year. 11. Saturday is the sixth day of the week. 12. Sunday is a day off. 13. Today is the ninth of May. He is going to a public phone to make a phone call to his grandfather. 14. This is a nice place. In June we are going there for a holiday.
1. My friends live in a small town. It is a new town. The streets in the town are broad and straight. There are beautiful buildings in them. The town is very green? and so the air is fresh. There are some beautiful parks and gardens in the town. The people like to go there after work. In the evening you can hear the sounds of music from the parks. There are some schools, some libraries, a hospital, a theatre, some cinemas, some polyclinics and some kindergartens in the town. 2. This is a classroom. The classroom is large and light. 3. There is a picture on the wall. 4. What is the date today? It is the seventh of December. 5. The third lesson today is a lesson of English. 6. Pete, go to the blackboard. 7. After school I usually go home. 8. My father always comes from work late: at eight o'clock or at half past eight. But on Friday he comes home early: at half past four or at a quarter to five. On Saturday and on Sunday he does not go to work.
I go to school in the morning, so I get up early. I usually get up at a quarter past seven. I go to the bathroom, turn on the water and wash my face and hands. My father and mother also get up early in the morning. My mother works at an office. She is a typist. My father is a doctor. He works at a polyclinic. We have breakfast in the kitchen. We eat porridge and eggs. We drink tea. My father and mother leave home for work at half past eight. My father goes to the polyclinic, and my mother goes to the office. I don't leave home with my parents: the school where I learn is near our house. I leave home for school at a quarter to nine. My granny stays at home and cooks dinner. I have lunch at school after the third lesson. My father and mother have lunch at work. When we come home, we have dinner.
1. Every day my husband goes to work, my son goes to school and I go to the institute. 2. There is a new school at the corner of our street. 3. My daughter came home from school on Monday and said to me: "There will be a parents' meeting on the tenth of February at six o'clock in the evening." 4. The teacher told us a very interesting story at the lesson. 5. When the bell rang, the pupils went into the classroom. 6. We are usually at school from nine o'clock in the morning till two o'clock in the afternoon. 7. We don't go to school on Sunday.
Категория: информация необходимая для Учеников |
Просмотров: 2217 |
| Рейтинг: 2.0/1|
Добавлять комментарии могут только зарегистрированные пользователи.